Suge Knight’s bail had been set at $2.2 million.
Suge Knight’s bail has been revoked, according to the Los Angeles Times.
“It was at $2.2 million and just a few minutes ago it was changed to ‘no bail,’ “ Knight’s attorney James E. Blatt said to the newspaper at 11:40 am PST today (February 2). “I am working now to see what has happened.”
Knight’s bail was removed because he is a “possible flight risk, three-strike candidate, possible witness intimidation issues and his criminal past,” Sheriff’s Department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida said to the Los Angeles Times.
Knight is slated to appear in court tomorrow (February 3), his attorney says, per the Times.
The one-time Death Row CEO was arrested Friday (January 30) on murder charges regarding his alleged involvement in a deadly hit-and-run outside of Tam’s Burgers near the 1200 block of West Rosecrans Avenue in Los Angeles. Knight reportedly struck three men with his vehicle. He allegedly injured two of them and killed a third, Terry Carter.
For additional Suge Knight coverage, watch the following DX Daily: